xbox music error 0xc1010091 (0xc1010091)

Hi,

I'm trying xbox music pass from my windows phone 8 and everything is working fine... Now, I've just transfered the music from the phone to my laptop (windows8) and I try to listen music from there but I get the error 0xc1010091.

I've tried using Windows Media Player and Zune Software as well with no results...

How can I fix the problem? I believed the downloaded music was available on others devices as well, otherwise I'm not going to renew the service.

I tried already with "license sync" from the store but nothing has changed.

Regards,

Marco.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

Hello markdorons,

I hope this helps!

Overview

With an Xbox Music Pass subscription, you can download, stream, and listen to as many songs from the Xbox Music store as you want, as often as you want.

Associate up to four devices with your Xbox Music Pass

Your Xbox Music Pass allows you to download and sync items to a combination of four different devices which has the Xbox Music App. (This includes Windows 8 computers, tablets, Xbox 360 consoles, or Windows Phone 8 devices.) For example, you can download music to your work computer, a laptop, a tablet device, and a Windows Phone 8. Or you can download music to one computer and then sync that music to a Windows Phone 8, Xbox 360 console, and another computer.

Once you've downloaded or synced music from your Xbox Music Pass to a computer or device, that computer or device will be associated with your Xbox Music Pass for at least 30 days.

If you want to change the computers or devices that are associated with your Xbox Music Pass (for example, say you replace your home computer), you can swap out a computer or device every 30 days.

Notes

• You can only use your Xbox Music Pass on Windows Phone 8 devices that use your Microsoft account.
  • Xbox Music Pass is designed for a single user. If other members of your household have Windows Phone 8 devices, their own Microsoft accounts will be associated with their phones and, therefore, they would need their own Xbox Music Passes.
View devices that are associated with your Xbox Music Pass

Here’s how to see which devices you’ve associated with your Xbox Music Pass:

On your Windows 8 computer:

1. Start Xbox Music and sign in.
  2. Open the charms bar by swiping from the right (on a tablet) or placing your cursor in the upper or lower right-hand corner of your screen.
  3. Click or tap Settings, select Account, and then select Manage Music Pass Devices.

On your Windows Phone:

1. Open Internet Explorer and go to Xbox.com.
  2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
  3. Tap Settings (upper right-hand corner of the screen).
  4. Tap My account.
  5. Tap Manage Music Devices.
Change the devices that are associated with your Xbox Music Pass

To remove a computer or device from your Music Pass

Open your account. (For information about how to do this, see the “View devices that are associated with your Xbox Music Pass” section.) Then, click Remove next to the name of the computer or device.

To add a Windows 8 computer or tablet to your Xbox Music Pass

Download an Xbox Music Pass item from the Xbox Music Store to your computer. It will be added automatically.

To add a Windows Phone to your Xbox Music Pass

Sync an Xbox Music Pass item you downloaded from Xbox Music Store to your device. It will be added automatically.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What processor is on your laptop?  This is an issue on all Intel atom based tablets, etc

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.