Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players

Hi everyone!

I bought a subscription to a 10-person realm around June 2019 and had it going until October 2019. Now in Jan 2020 - my buddies and I want to play it again so I opened the game to try and renew the realm, but it didn't have the option as it said the realm was 'expired'. Instead, it prompted me to purchase a 'Realm Plus' subscription for $7.99 for 10-people. So I did it thinking it might renew my old realm and sadly... it didn't... it instead created a brand new realm - which isn't what I wanted.

I know there is kind of a way around it where you purchase a 'Realm Plus' subscription and then just download your old realm and replace the new 'Realm Plus' world with the old world. I did this, but the issue is that all of my stuff that my character was carrying (enchanted weapons, armor, maps, etc) all disappeared! And it was the same for all of my buddies that joined the world. Is there any fix for this issue? 

It's such a bummer that they don't have the 'Realm Renew' option for older realms :(

Answer
Answer
I don't believe there's a way to fix this issue outside of submitting a ticket and wait for their support staff to respond

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 2, 2022 Views 415 Applies to: