Xbox Minecraft Exciting Community ,Join US!

Hey Everyone Im From Community Evolve! We have over 1400 members minecraft Xbox 360 Edition is our 2nd Most Active and Biggest branch within our Exciting Gaming Community!!

"Community Evolve" we are a gaming Community with many branches but today I like to tell you just about one branch.....Minecraft! Here are a few things members and staff participate in on a daily basis;

* Weekly Tournaments

* Clan Battles

* Custom Build Off Nights

* Community Adventure Time

* Minecraft Boot Camps

* Minecraft Bingo

* Treasure Hunts

* YouTube Videos/Episodes

* Role Playing AND TONS MORE EVENTS !

The great thing about Community Evolve is that we have some of the most amazing staff and positive members. No age requirement (we do it base on maturity and character) Our youngest member is 8 and our oldest member is 63. We don't care about your skill. We just accept positive fun minded people. If you like to hear more about Community Evolve or wanna Join TODAY , just reply or contact me on xbox GamertAG= Imdaway IfiYou fill you are a leader and mature and great at hosting lobbies or games with friends , then send me also a message stating that you are intersted in a staff or leadership position in the Minecraft branch. We have many Fun and great Positions we are looking to fill , SO CONTACT US NOW! 

Community Evolve focus members just having a great time with a team full of awesome people ,so join us today! You'll be glad you did. Communityevolve.net 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__R7Ff7m3Yc

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

New Show and Tell Prize Event Every Monday!

hey, i would love to join. ive sent you an xbox live message.

Ok sounds Great Sloppy, I have just sent you a message, so we can get you all set.

Hi, I am new to Minecraft x-box 360 edition and I am looking for online friends to play the game with. Can you help me to join your community so I can play? Thanks Amazingboy77