Xbox live

Hola mi problema es q quiero actualizar mi perfil  a gold pero ya chece mi tarjeta de credito y esta aprobada pero me dice q hay un problema con mi cuenta y me manda a la direccion de Account.live.com pero ahi no me dicen nada urge saber por q gracias

[Hello my problem is q I want to update my profile to gold but already chece my credit card and this approved but q tells me there is a problem with my account and sends me to the direction of Account.live.com but there not tell me nothing is urgent to know q thanks] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey darkcristal! This sounds like an issue with purchasing and billing, I'm going to move your thread to the appropriate forum to get you the best support! In the meantime can you let us know if you receive any error codes? If so, can you let us know what they are! :)

[Oye darkcristal! Este suena como un problema con la compra y facturación, me voy a mover su hilo en el foro adecuado para conseguirle el mejor apoyo!¿Entretanto puede nos avisa si recibe cualquier código de error? Si es así, puede usted decirnos lo que son! :)] 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, darkcristal! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. We'll get this sorted out for you.

First off, can you tell us what error codes you are see? If you log on to https://billing.microsoft.com do you see any error messages there? If so I would recommend getting in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to assist you further. Let us know if you have any questions!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.