Xbox Live won't let me download Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Hello,

I bought Resident Evil: Code Veronica X in the day it came out. Downloaded it, and played it fine. But, sadly, I had to delete it from my Hard Drive, and when I tried to download it again, Xbox Live wouldn't let me. The download went fine until 99%, which is where it gave me an error, saying that the download could not be completed. When I go to System Options, it says the game is damaged. I tried to download it on another Xbox, but I got the same error. What should I do? I just want to play the game I paid for!!

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I tried to find some additional information on Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and if it was localized to United States only and I could not find anything. Your best bet would be to contact Microsoft Support. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for trying to help, but I already tried that. I even tried downloading on another console, another hard drive, but still nothing. What I think is that Microsoft changed the game to U.S. only, but after I bought the game, so I can't download it anymore.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues with downloading your game.

I am going to try my best to help you out on this.

First thing I would do is fully delete the game from your harddrive. Next clear your cache, to do so please visit this article: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Once your cache is cleared, go to account management and then download history and attempt to download it again. If problems are still persisting contact Microsoft Support: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If you have any further questions or need additional help please do not hesitate to ask, best of luck

Sorry this didn't help.