Xbox live the biggest cheats

How many times have you seen a player put a full clip in him just to be one shot killed by him, its usually irish, italians, but the worst by far is the french. I do beleive there is lag compensation xbox support deny it though, and if it is lag compensation they in my opinion have it wrong and in lots of other peoples opinions, modern warefare 2 started it, blops wasn't as bad but then came mw3 oh my god that was bad, so bad i sold it after 2nd prestige, if you can get banned for cheating who the hell is xbox live answerable to, that in my eyes is the biggest cheat of all and its not that i am a crap player i finished  world at war on t/d at number 77 in the world, i am now looking at pc gaming.   ( XBOX LIVE THE BIGGEST CHEATS OF ALL)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

mayb ur just bad

I think its called user error.

It sounds like lag to me... : /

User error is correct.

-

Also, if playing with foreigners is a problem, then don't play with them. Don't blame Xbox Live or its associates for your own wrong-doings/purchasing of faulty games.

I get terrible matches with people from New Zealand, no offense to our brother's across the water. I'm saying that blops considers NZ to be local matches with Australia. I think a Host from NZ would get the same deal with Australians matched to them. I'm talking about delays in shooting people yet everyone is 3 or 4 bar

There is no lag comp its just you lagging or you have a very bad connection to the host

PC games are not the way to go if you are trying to avoid cheaters.

Yeah. Playing CoD on the PC sucks. Every game there is at least one person with an aim bot on. Just don't bother with it.

Are there hackers in PC games? Yeah, I'm not going to argue whether or not there's more or less than on console because those numbers aren't provided to public sources and as such any numbers are going to be made up to suit the argument of the person spouting the numbers. 79% of people know this too be fact. 

What I will say is if you're playing on a PC server that hasn't been secured by anti cheating measures (VAC, Punkbuster, Battle Eye etc) or hasn't got a function where you can quickly call in an admin to deal with a hacker then you are asking for trouble. Again I'm not going to argue whether or not this is more or less effective than their console counterparts as again stories and numbers are going to be made up to suit the argument of the person spouting the numbers or stories. In short play on secured servers wherever possible and you'll minimise your contact with hackers. 

I'm going to get a lot of hate for saying all that aren't I?

You're wondering if people hack PC games?

-

You must be new here.