Xbox Live Subscription

Recently i paid €2.45 for two months of xbox live gold from a special offer and today i received an email saying xbox charged me a further €6.99 for 1 month of xbox live. 

This has happened before in the past but i was unable to contact anyone from xbox live support.

It is really annoying and it seems like every time i put money in my account it's snatched up by 'Microsoft Luxembourg'.

My auto-renewal was turned off when this happened so i really cannot explain why i'm being charged so many times.

I feel if this continues I will be forced to permanently delete my account so please, if anyone knows why this is happening some info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

when you accept the agreement at time of purchase it states that account will autmatically renew  AND there's an email sent out to your WLID announcing the subscription changes coming    you are responsible for turning the auto renew off and using an email account that is functioning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

everytime you click on a dashboard deal it tells you upfront that it will turn autorenewal on

it is a subscription not a pay as you go service

everytime you don't want to have autorenewal you will have to turn it off everytime you purchase a promotion or do the simple way

buy prepaid cards as it is a pay as you go service

subscription are continued delivery of services till you terminate

this is normal for all subscription services

psn +, world of warcraft, mmorpgs, your internet, your cellphone, your hydro, most services that you use in life

subscriptions can be turned off at anytime though but it still requires you to input

you are told upfront everytime

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.