Xbox Live Rewards

Just wondering if anyone else would like to share what they got for free of Microsoft :)....just downloading a Halo Reach Banshee avatar prop!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sooner or later a free game disc.

same as you mate had email off them

Banshee prop is a go.

I received the Banshee prop as well, but a while back I also received the Avatar adidas Superstar Track Suit.

I received the email too.  To say i was greatly underwhelmed is the understatement of the year.  If anyone wants a code for the banshee just drop me a pm via LIVE.

I got my banshee too!

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I got about 1000 M$ points so far. I am still waiting on my 200 points for installing the Bing toolbar. Funny thing is, the 200 points don't even show up as pending on my XBLrewards page. I have a feeling that i will get screwed out of those points.

ye probly fake advertisement plus toolbars known for letting in viruses so i be careful. by the way im I.T support :)

[quote user="XILLERIN"]

I got about 1000 M$ points so far. I am still waiting on my 200 points for installing the Bing toolbar. Funny thing is, the 200 points don't even show up as pending on my XBLrewards page. I have a feeling that i will get screwed out of those points.

[/quote]Yeah, I thought they said after you accumulate 100 reward points, they will then transfer to your Account for spending?  I have 190 and have been at 190 for about 4 months now, not sure if I am misunderstood or someone at MS is ''lacking'' at their responsibilities?

From what I understand, XBox Rewards is an entity affiliated with Microsoft, but not controlled. On the Rewards site it states that if you have over 100 MS Points, it will be credited to your account on the 15th of each month.