Xbox Live Rewards...

Anyone else having problems with the rewards site?  Ever since the forum update the site no longer works for me, all I get is an error (400 BAD REQUEST)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago then after a few days it started working again. Now since yesterday I've had the same problem again hopefully it is back working in a few days.

If you mean this site... http://rewards.xbox.com/ I've never had any trouble from it...so far.

Worked a few days ago. Now it's just giving me an error too. Was doing this earlier this month for like a week as well.

It's working fine for me.

I've registered myself when the site first came up and I have 240 points and have yet to receive anything. They say you get your points put in the 15th of every month once you pass 100 points. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this?

Yeah it's telling me bad request too- your browser sent a bad request. Been doing that for a few days now. Just another thing MS is currently fixing that wasn't broke probably.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

If you mean this site... http://rewards.xbox.com/ I've never had any trouble from it...so far.

[/quote]

Yes that is the site I just tried it again and it says in big bold letters "400 Bad Request" the below that in smaller writing it says "Your browser sent an invalid request."

I tried using it while in Firefox and it failed to work but when I tried to use it in Safari the site loaded. So maybe it is just a Firefox problem?

It just worked for the first time since the update.  While it is not a major problem it is still annoying

OK, the site is working fine for me, BUT...they seem incredibly bad with handling problems.

I recently contacted them regarding the April Marketplace purchases 5% rebate offer, as I had (to my working out) accrued about 200MSP through the offer, however it wasn't even showing as pending. So, I contacted them using the form at the bottom of this page http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/ and waited the 2-3 days for a response, which arrived, their e-mail saying nothing more than listing the criteria to be eligible for the April rebate, which I fulfilled, so I replied to their email telling them this, they said I needed to show them the Microsoft billing details, showing what I had bought, sent them that, and got another e-mail saying "thanks for the information, we will look into it and contact you again in 2-3 days".

Yesterday, (day 3 in the 2-3 days waiting time) I received no response so I e-mailed them again requesting information as to what was going on, and got no reply until today when I received a pretty "Standard Letter" looking e-mail response:

"Hello,

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. We're very sorry for the ongoing delay. We are still working to resolve this matter and we will update you as soon as we have reached a resolution.

Thank you,

Your Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad"

I fully expect to never hear from them again.

It strikes me they were fully happy to look into it when it appeared that I might not have filled the criteria, but when provided with proof that I did and that they were in error, they are suddenly nowhere to be found.

I know it's a free service, and essentially I've done NOTHING to be entitled to the points other than buy stuff I would have bought anyway, but that's not really the point.

[quote user="AlmondAdam"]

OK, the site is working fine for me, BUT...they seem incredibly bad with handling problems.

I recently contacted them regarding the April Marketplace purchases 5% rebate offer, as I had (to my working out) accrued about 200MSP through the offer, however it wasn't even showing as pending. So, I contacted them using the form at the bottom of this page http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/ and waited the 2-3 days for a response, which arrived, their e-mail saying nothing more than listing the criteria to be eligible for the April rebate, which I fulfilled, so I replied to their email telling them this, they said I needed to show them the Microsoft billing details, showing what I had bought, sent them that, and got another e-mail saying "thanks for the information, we will look into it and contact you again in 2-3 days".

Yesterday, (day 3 in the 2-3 days waiting time) I received no response so I e-mailed them again requesting information as to what was going on, and got no reply until today when I received a pretty "Standard Letter" looking e-mail response:

"Hello,

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. We're very sorry for the ongoing delay. We are still working to resolve this matter and we will update you as soon as we have reached a resolution.

Thank you,

Your Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad"

I fully expect to never hear from them again.

It strikes me they were fully happy to look into it when it appeared that I might not have filled the criteria, but when provided with proof that I did and that they were in error, they are suddenly nowhere to be found.

I know it's a free service, and essentially I've done NOTHING to be entitled to the points other than buy stuff I would have bought anyway, but that's not really the point.

[/quote]

That's not right you should have received you're points already. You spent the points you purchased in April right? That's the only thing I can think of that would prevent you from receiving the points because buying the points doesn't get you anything you have to spend them in the marketplace. If you did spend the points in April there is no reason why you shouldn't have you're points yet and at the very least they should show up as pending.