Xbox live rewards Match game.

Any of you guys play this daily?  I've been playing and have yet to win and have begun to wonder what times others are posting.  Yesterday I think i finished in 48 secs, today 46.  Because of the time it takes for the tiles to turn and the small pause before you can select 2 more tiles I can't see how time could be better than upper 30s to lower-mid 40s.  I have to keep trying but if anyone has any tips I could sure use some.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My best is 35 seconds and that's a near perfect game. I suspect I could maybe get it to bang on 30 seconds if every time I turn two tiles it's a match. I have yet to win anything.

Wow, that's impressive; to think if I shave 9 more secs off my time i still won't win is depressing.

I played today for the first time. Got 48 secs. I hope people are going to be able to win stuff

Ive had a 34 seconds, seem to average about 40-42. Not won a thing lol.

By some fluke I 'won' 400 MS points with a time of around 32 seconds, but I'm still waiting for that email with the code.

I won 100 with a time of 46, I think it is random who wins and who doesn't. kind of lame

It said I won 1600 ms points the first time I tried @ 55 seconds but then the site locked up and I suspect I wont be receiving those points...very strange. Then I tried again about a week ago and got nothing so I do believe its random.

Actually just played it. 44 seconds is my best so far.

whats the match game

Congrats on winning 400 ms points, I'm always glad to hear that someone has won in these contest; especially on the forums.  At least i know it's not rigged or something.