Xbox Live or PSN More popular?

what online service has more people playing it and a bigger online community Xbox Live or Playstation Network?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Since you're posting on the Xbox forums the answer is Xbox LIVE.

Why are you posting this here? This post also makes no sense because Sony has sold almost just as many PS3's as M$ has sold 360's. The difference is, every Sony gamer with an internet connection has PSN. I am guessing that would make it more popular.

well i was just wondering other peoples opinions. everyone says xbox live outside of the forums so i was wondering if it is true if u ask the coommunity

People only think that because more Xbox gamers buy games like Call of Duty. The Playstation has more exclusives that gamers are playing instead.

more xbox 360s are sold! ask any store! XBL is more popular for sure! xbox is known for its online. im pretty sure PSN got hacked 2 months ago for a while and everyone lost all their credit cards money ect. ya that sounds like a great community to join!

Only 2 million more xbox's have sold and Live requires a subscription. PSN does not. That makes it more popular. Any Sony gamer can play it out of the box. Xbox gamers cannot beyond a month on their account.

And yes. We know it got hacked. Nobody is safe on the internet. Just because Live has not been hacked does not mean it cannot happen. Even government networks have been hacked before. I guess Microsofts security is more powerful though. Why is it that people love to point out issues that have happened with competition. We have had issues as well. RR0D was probably the biggest plague of the generation. Thats different though I guess.

Im pretty sure the OP is trolling now.  This is like the third or fourth time in the past few weeks that he has made this thread.

i am not trolling i was just asking a question. are you guys both sticking up for the playstation here? what do you think is the better online service yourself?

I've answered that question in at least two of your other threads.  

XBL vs. psn threads are frowned on by Moderators (and a lot of forums posters) and usually end up being locked.