Xbox Live on sale?

Ok so my Gold runs out next month and I'm looking for deals on renewal.  I know Amazon pops up some pretty good 1 day only sales sometimes as well as others.  If anybody sees any good prices on Xbox Live 12 month Gold card, could you please post the links here?  Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can renew your annual subscription for the low price of only $59.99 Click Here

Costco is selling them for $49.99 CDN. I bought mine at EB games for $59.99   ;(

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

What a lot of people don't know, fotyfoe's last name is Trump, so he can afford it!

[/quote]

[/quote]LOL. If your best friend said that , i believe him .

on my xbox dahsboard it says 2 months xbox live gold for 2 dallers and i tried getting gold on there but it kep saying payment plan not athorized or somthing and i no for a fact i was putting the right information down and everything waht do i do

I don't know if this applies to everyone and this will only seem to work if you have a credit card on file with Microsoft, but once LIVE knows you're subscription is at its end the Dashboard will feature ads that offer a renewal at a discount. I've actually gotten a $24.99 one year subscription. Note: Once you have Automatic Renewal on after subscribing at Microsoft's discounts, you actually get to keep that lower rate!

try shopto.com :)

$49.90 from Play-Asia.

I've previously bought the Asian version - Which comes in digital form (They send the code to you digitally) and it comes with free 800 MSP. Your experiences may different from mine though ...

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

What a lot of people don't know, fotyfoe's last name is Trump, so he can afford it!

[/quote]

[quote user="TCF StL"]

I bet the bottom three sellers of the top "13 featured merchants" do not get a whole lot of sales. Sellers 11, 12 and 13 are listing their prices as $79.98, $175.11 and $999.99 respectfully for a 12 month subscription card. And that does not even include the cost of shipping.

[/quote]Wow......unbelievable......