xbox live labs

so can anyone help me find a download link to this? and no im not talking about the new kinect labs thing. im referring to the one they had in march or so where all there was 3 easy achievements thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

"Xbox LIVE Labs runs from March 10-27" this is from Major Nelson's website. So maybe that is why you can't find it.  

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

well apparently theres another version of it somewhere on the dashboard i thought maybe someone besides gunslinger knew about it?

maybe you're confusing it with kinect fun labs?

Xbox LIVE Labs only ran for a short period of time, as LOL AT UR SKILL stated. The program had three 0 point achievements to be earned, and they unlocked avatar awards. If I recall correctly, it couldn't even be downloaded, it was accessed through a spot on the Dashboard itself, and it was available to Xbox LIVE members in the US only. There is no other "version" of it, as far as I know.

As you can see here on Major Nelson's website, it will eventually make it's return in other regions.

It still works but there is no download link on the xbox.com site and you can't find it on the xbl marketplace. I still have the download on my console and it appears in the download history on my profile so if you had it before you can redownload it.

[quote user="Elite Effect"]

Xbox LIVE Labs only ran for a short period of time, as LOL AT UR SKILL stated. The program had three 0 point achievements to be earned, and they unlocked avatar awards. If I recall correctly, it couldn't even be downloaded, it was accessed through a spot on the Dashboard itself, and it was available to Xbox LIVE members in the US only. There is no other "version" of it, as far as I know.

As you can see here on Major Nelson's website, it will eventually make it's return in other regions.

[/quote]Right. It is still working but after searching pretty good for it on both xbl and xbox.com I found nothing so maybe this is why.

ah okay nvm then. just something travis told me about something else possibly related to this that wasnt the kinect labs.

You're thinking of Kinect Fun Labs yeah? That /is/ downloadable somewhere on the main dashboard I believe.

If you never downloaded the Xbox Live Labs when it was available back in March you're out of luck. I don't think there is any way possible to access it.