Xbox LIVE jobs?

Where would I apply to become a Xbox LIVE enforcement agent?

I did not know where to post this so yeah...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

www.microsoft-careers.com/.../1214446

just one of the things that are there. I my self have thought of applying for some sort of LIVE Position to help keep hackers and other people that want to do harm to someone or people from using LIVE. But mainly on the GFWL side, there is a lot of hackers etc... in Halo 2 Vista, for the most part the user created servertools sort of keep them out, but they find away back in and crash games or hack their gamertags to another name via hexedit etc (in which there is currently a server that has a Racist namehacked name on the halo 2 vista serverlist. Reported it to PET, yet two weeks and they are still up...) But any ways the requirements for any job is similar to this below.

QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS

8+ years game development experience in a C/C++ environment

Experience shipping a current generation AAA console game

Extensive PIX experience on the 360

Strong debugging and optimization skills in a multi-threaded, networked environment

Passion for creating an amazing AAA game experience

Strong communication skills

Bachelors in CS/CE or related degree

---You get the picture lol--- 

Moderators and MVPs are not employees of Microsoft. For a career at Microsoft, as suggested, use the link provided. Most positions that involve the "inner workings" of LIVE will most likely require a degree or equivalent experience in computer science or related field.

From my experiences with 1-800-MY-XBOX, they do not offer customer service jobs in America.

^^^

OUCH - the last sentence not sounds good LOL. Maybe he's using another account.

Temhotabot - check your PMs please.

Usually the XBL PET have that in their gamer tag, where is yours? You aren't on the list of current XBL PET. Not saying you aren't one of them but there have been people who claimed they work for MS when they don't. If you are, then you have my apologies. If you aren't then impersonating MS staff usually ends up with an account ban.

Microsoft is currently filled on the position you are requesting. There is actually an overflow of XBLPETs. Everyone and there mother wants this job. 2012 the volunteer job will start fresh and new people will be brought on a team. Just go to the link that "An Xbox God's" posted and keep checking in Jan. One other thing do not let people discourage you. XBLPETs get training and do not need a degree of any kind! Just dedicated hours of online play, a justice seeking attitude, and  minimal software understanding. Good Luck.

usually you cant ask to become a moderator not sure if its the same thing with being an actual employee too.

lol its ok usually on my days off i play all day on games lol but my job ending swn :( 5 august :( they need to open up in wales we needs jobs microsoft :( specailyl when i studyied 4 years of I.T got my national diploma and currently working as I.T support for charity firm

[quote user="sebbong"]

what about U.K i live in wales lol any jobs for me :P wouldnt mind doind locking forums and game testing :)

[/quote]

Moderating- You get chosen for that, I don't think you can apply.

Games testing- You have to apply and do a course for it, but I don't know if you can do it in Wales, as your options will be very limited. It's a very boring job, you have to sit there for like 8-10 hours a day and replaying a mission or doing a particular task over and over again. You only get like £10000 to £15000 max.

what about U.K i live in wales lol any jobs for me :P wouldnt mind doind locking forums and game testing :)