Xbox Live Gold Family on 2 Xbox, DLC issues

I have 2 Xbox 360 and 1 Xbox Live Gold Family Subscription.  The issues I am having is with the DLC, specifically for Black Ops.  I have purchased 2 Black Ops discs, one for each Console.  I have purchase the expansion packs for Black Ops (only once).  I purchased expansion pack 1 (EP1) on Console 1 with the Xbox Live Gold Family.  I purchased expansion pack 2 (EP2) on Console 2 with the Xbox Live Gold Family.  I am unable to use EP1 on Console 2 or EP2 on Console 1.  I have tried to recover all gamertags to each console, however, am still unable to use specific Expansion Packs on said consoles.  I am not even given the option to purchase the Expansion Packs again because they have already been purchased by the Xbox Live Gold Family subscription.  Anyone, any help?

Cole

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

ok lets see

when purchasing content you get 2 licenses

1 a console license associated with the purchasing console

2nd would be the one associated with the purchasing gamertag

if you read the family plan faq

www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

console 2 was the purchasing console for ep 1 the gamertags on console 2 can use it but on console 1 only if the gamertag that purchased it is signed into live on that console

for console 1 was the purchasing console for esp 2 the gamertags can all use the content however on console 2 the purchasing gamertag has to be signed into live at all times

the purchasing gamertag if signed into live on another console of course the content is already purchased but you need to be signed into live at all times

i'm not sure how your set up where your purchasing gamertag and on which profile

please explain what the purchasing gamertag is say gamertag A and which console it is on

also if the purchasing gamertag B lets say purchased ep 2 and which console it is on

content is associated with the individual accounts

i assume the primary is the only that purchased it

howeever the primary can only exist in 1 location

Sorry this didn't help.

Gamertag A (primary) purchased all Expansion Packs.  Gamertag A purchased EP1 on Console1.  Gamertag A purchased EP2 on Console2.  Gamertags B and C unable to use EP1 on Console2 AND unable to use EP2 on Console1.  Gamertag A can sign into Live on Console2 while Gamertags B and C can sign into Live on Console1, however, Gamertags B and C do not have access to EP2.  I don't care if I have to buy Expansion Packs again, I just want ALL gamertags to be able to use them.

Sorry this didn't help.

can't do it unless all profiles are on 1 console because if you do a drm transfer it is only to 1 console every 120 days

so gamertag A is the only profile that can use all content on both consoles

however when gamertag A wants to use esp 1 on console   2 you need to remain signed in at all times on live and all profiles can use ep 1 on console 2 and console 1 because all profiles can use the content on console 1

in other for all profiles to use ep 2 on console 1 gamertag A will have to be signed into live on console 1 but all profiles on console 1 can use the ep 2 and all profiles can use esp; 2 on console 2

thatd be the only solution other then buy the missing content on another gamertag on each console

as stated iuts not associated with all family profiles only console and purchasing gamertag

Sorry this didn't help.