Xbox Live: Free with Gold Game Ratings

Xbox Live Free with Gold

Sounds cool, right? Yeah, that's what i thought too. I like video games. But my parents and i both agree that we're not going to play M games. I've noticed over the past couple of months that the ONLY games there were were rated M. This is disapointing because i was looking forward to a new 2 games each month. The only not M game ive seen is the Tomb Raiders GoL, which is teen, but i don't mind it. I know the Xbox is a major gaming  company, but adults and teens aren't the only people who use it. Any chance of having lower rated Xbox Live Free with Gold games? Let me know what you guys think.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there, DubKips;

This issue really isn't a tech support issue. The forum that you're posting in is a technical support forum regarding "Purchasing, Downloading, & Redeeming on Xbox 360" - the place(s) that you want to post this in would be either the general discussion forum or in the Feedback forum where the correct Microsoft people will see it and take note of it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey DubKips,  while it is true that both games for the month of January have been rated T and the last game, Sleeping Dogs, with is an amazing game I might add, was rated M, there have been games that have come out for free that have been rated E, such as A World of Keflings (also a very fun and entertaining game). New games are available at the beginning and end of every month. Just keep an eye out on what games are hitting the free with gold offer and just get the one's that you feel appropriate for you.

Also you can check out Major Nelson's blog to get an early peek at what games will be coming out each month here http://majornelson.com/

Hope this helps and a game is made free that is right for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok Thank you. Sorry. Newbie. :D

Sorry this didn't help.

Riposaurus: Thank you so much! Its good to know that those arent the only games. Ive only had it a couple of months and those are the only games ive seen. Thanks!!

Sorry this didn't help.