Xbox Live free weekend?

Apparently there is a free xbox live weekend going on.
Is this US only or in other regions too?

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

In Canada as well.

so what do the people who have already paid for gold get??

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

so what do the people who have already paid for gold get??

[/quote]Facepalm.

???? its like when sky offer a free weekend,the people who already have paid their subs end up getting nothing and the people who have paid nothing get something for free,thats my point so theres no need to send me abusive private messages AZURE INFLUX!!!!!!

It's  a 2 day trial of a membership, companies always do this. You're not losing any value in your membership fees.

of course im not but again my point is the people who have paid already actually dont gain anything do they? like me for example i am a gold member so what is the use to me to have a free weekend? maybe gold members should get an extra 2-3 days at the expiry date of their current membership.

i brought this up with sky last time they had a free sky movies weekend and i got free box office movies because they actually agreed with me.

Why should they get anything? Microsoft are opening the gates for people who don't already have a membership to experience what the membership offers, and in return , hoping for people to jump on to their service. This is a typical marketing practice used by many businesses around the world.

If you have a problem on how they market their product, you can always contact them via twitter or phone and discuss your displeasure for letting more people enjoy the live service.

you are totally missing my point

could somone send 2 day trial to k11erCLOWN666

I get Owens point, but I don't think it's relevant to this topic.