Xbox live FIFA10 manipulated goals

There is something I do not understand, but it is probably because I do not know much about playing FIFA10.

How do players succeed in making those midfield goals? They take three steps, shoot from midfield and.. goal! The keeper acts like he never saw it coming. I do not understand this. How can he score from that range? I notice the ball doing a manipulated path curve. How do they do that? When I shoot at goal I just randomly press a direction + b button. I forgot what the R1 is for. I think it was for direction.

Anyway, how do they do it? Sometimes it even seems unfair. Also, how do you get your goalkeeper to stop those kind of goals?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You have to watch who your shooting with, to be completely honest it does feel like there is nothing you can do. Just like with any sports game each player has different stats and you can use them to help you with things like this. There are tons of videos on YouTube on how to make shots like that. You can look at a few of those and some of them will explain how to be able to pull that off. I wish you luck, I never had much luck at that game when I play with my friends.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, I didn't even look at the year of this post just the day and month. I'm sure that you probably found your answer by now.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.