Xbox live family gold plan and MW3

Can I play with my son on xbox live as another member? I cant figure out how to do it if I can. Anyone know if this can happen? Currently when we play my tag is his with a (1) at the end. I would like to build up my own stats.

Thanks!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you can't have two accounts running on one console at the same time unfortunatly, the only way is split screen but if you use two xbox's you can either link them up or play together over xbox live with two different accounts.

^You actually can, but just not in MW3.  My friends in Halo used to do it all the time.

I'm pretty sure you can play in two different accounts on MW3. I've done plenty of times before at my cousin's house. I just recovered my gamertag and signed in. It's possible.

but not at the same time as the other account is signed in right?

i tried it for many games and it never worked :(

you can even sign in as guest cant you, used to do on gotham racing 4 but they werent as greedy back then.

Nope, we managed to split screen on both our own accounts. I forgot how we did it exactly since we haven't done it in a while, but it was a pretty simple procedure.

yeah as guest it's fine but if i try to sign in on a another gold account to receive achievements it won't let me.

split screen is rubbish anyway unless you have 100 inch tv..just google it..you'll get your answer there.

It won't let you in single player. Only multiplayer.

-

100 inch tv? I can split screen just fine with my friends on my 46 inch.

bloody hell defy 46 incher..you've got a big one hahahaha