Xbox Live Content restrictions settings

I have recently added my son to my xbox live gold family account. Last week he was able to play minecraft with me online. Now it says due to content restrictions he cannot connect to the xbox live game with me. I have changed his settings to teen, changed his family settings on the console to being off and it still is not allowing him. Any suggestions?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

[quote user="nfsracer1980"]

I have recently added my son to my xbox live gold family account. Last week he was able to play minecraft with me online. Now it says due to content restrictions he cannot connect to the xbox live game with me. I have changed his settings to teen, changed his family settings on the console to being off and it still is not allowing him. Any suggestions?

[/quote]

Hi, read thru this link (click here). it may help you. It is parental set-up, but make sure you disable certain things in the guide so he can play. Good luck.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When you change your child's restrictions it can take a few hours up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect, please sign him out and try again, if that does not work please wait a little longer.

If that does not work please let us know.

Sorry this didn't help.

No gold membership on son's profile?

Sorry this didn't help.