Xbox live complaints

I am having trouble finding where I can report players on this site. I know you can on xbox live, but it seems those aren`t taken seriously. I had recently played a game on halo reach where the other team (all in one party) had a 5 second head start in the game. at the end of the game I was lagged out and suspect them of doing so because i had the most kills on my team. At that point I couldn`t play for another 30 minutes because i lost connection to the server. I then checked my computer and several warning messages said my ip address had been used by other computers. I couldn`t even access xbox.ca or even bungie.com. Does anyone know how i can report them here?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

the ip address been used on other computers is more likely to be because you are using a unsecure network.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here is a guide by Mister Gwyther on how to file reports against other members on LIVE.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/28.aspx

There is nowhere to report players on xbox.com, you need to use the tools on your console.

Everything is explained in the link I have posted. All reports are investigated by a member of the XBLPET team on a case by case basis. These reports sometimes take time to action (if it is warranted), because they need to be investigated. Otherwise many people would be banned for doing nothing wrong as people do file false complains on other users.

It sounds like you 'may' have been the victim of a denial of service attack, so you should also contact your ISP because these attacks are illegal. And your ISP can issue you with a new IP if you need one.

Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

can you even find the ip address of other players? if so then something needs to be done about that. People DOS attacking because they lost... so many idiots on xbl these days.

Sorry this didn't help.