Xbox Live Complaint Issue.

I have been using Xbox Live for about a month now, I mostly play COD and Halo Reach and up to this point I have had no major issues. Today about 10 minutes ago I was playing Call of Duty 4 when some unknown guy sent me a picture. Yeah dumb I know for me to open it, but curiosity got the best of me, I had just assumed it was some kid with "You Suck" on paper or something else small. Anyway turns out it was a guy naked from the waist down. Im wondering is the complaint thing the only thing I could do? Im sure if he did it to me, chances are he'll do it again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd say that's worthy of contacting law enforcement as well as filing a complaint.

Save the picture and contact the Police, and file a complaint on the gamertag.

Do update us if you do contact the police and bust this guy.

It'll make a good read for us :D

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]

I'd say that's worthy of contacting law enforcement as well as filing a complaint.

[/quote]

Agreed....

.... and there's one more reason to avoid CoD.

So thats what CoD piece means! It's boggled my mind for years!!

But yes, you need to contact some sort of law enforcment, as quickly as possibe, I might add..

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

[/quote]

Just so you know this type of thing was extremely popular on Uno. This is only the second instance I have read about where it happened on Call of Duty.

@OP-File a Complaint against the message. The XBL PET take this type of matter very seriously and the offender will end up with a permanent account ban from XBL. That means all of his gamer score, game saves, ms points, subscription time and download content will be rendered unusable online ever again. Also, you should contact your local police department and file a report with them, especially if you are a minor or the offender is a minor (yes they too can get into trouble for sending nude photos).

Yes do Call your Police department NOW.  Tell them that you need to file a report,  ask them to send an officer to review your evidence, and file paperwork.

-

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Make sure to select Xbox Live,  Online privacy and SAFETY.  Request a call.  Get them in line to hand over information to law enforcement.

-

They will probably not hand information over to you as the party is not proven guilty,  these are just the steps to get things started. You must contact both authorities to assure this guy is taken care of.

-

Yes probably firstly tell your Parents / Guardians / Caretakers.  This kind of behavior is completely inappropriate and should not be shrugged off as "Just a Joke".

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

[/quote]

Just so you know this type of thing was extremely popular on Uno. This is only the second instance I have read about where it happened on Call of Duty.

@OP-File a Complaint against the message. The XBL PET take this type of matter very seriously and the offender will end up with a permanent account ban from XBL. That means all of his gamer score, game saves, ms points, subscription time and download content will be rendered unusable online ever again. Also, you should contact your local police department and file a report with them, especially if you are a minor or the offender is a minor (yes they too can get into trouble for sending nude photos).

[/quote]

No im not a minor, im 19, but yeah I wasn't going to do anything at first past fling a complaint. Unlucky for me I wake today up to find my inbox filled with more photos from a different guy. He created a fake girl account, I think now I have between 7-10 pics and about 5 messages of them sending me really disrespectful messages. Shameful how childish some people can be.

I remember I got one of those after my very first game on Reach, which was also my very first time on XBL. Gave me a good laugh.

-

I doubt law enforcement will do anything. Would you ring up the police every time you got something like that in your spam folder?