Xbox Live ban if I play GTA V early?

I ordered GTA V from Amazon and I received a dispatch confirmation email on Saturday. If it arrives Monday and I play it, will my account be banned or suspended for playing it early?

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Unless you pirated it, then no. My friend got his copy three days ealy and he's A-Ok. The only people who can get in trouble are the distributors  for sending them out early, not the customers who recieve it early.

You wouldn`t get banned from xbox live,but the developers may give out some kind of online ban.

Best to play offline if you do get it early.

You should be fine.
But your damn lucky!! 

I'll play it offline then, cheers. Fingers crossed for Monday :)

I read as long asu dont post videos or photos and its a legit copy your good

As other has said. As long it real thing. They will not banned u. Unless it a fake copy.

Just don't stream it or post videos and you should be okay

I would highly doubt a (very) large distributor like Amazon would ship out to someone early.  I preordered mine through Amazon and I got the email about 30 minutes ago that the game has shipped and will be available to me tomorrow.

You will NOT get banned in any way. The only people who get banned from playing the game early are people who pirate it and Microsoft and the developer do know if you pirated it or not.

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

I would highly doubt a (very) large distributor like Amazon would ship out to someone early.  I preordered mine through Amazon and I got the email about 30 minutes ago that the game has shipped and will be available to me tomorrow.

[/quote]

Amazon dispatched my copy on Saturday.  I should be getting it tomorrow as well.