Xbox live Admins where are you?

I am playing cod waw and every game I join its hacked by a xbox live user. Yet you guys are not doing anything. I can provide pic proof on the people doing it. Seems nothing is being done.

WHY NOT!

I will go to each forum and post until someone does something about it. I pay to play on xbox live and I am gettting the shaft cuz no one is doing anything about it. I don't want to hear you working on it or there is no one to do anything about it. I want people BANNED from xbox live. All it takes is a stroke from your keyboard to resolve the problem. WTF.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 19, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Read the ban forums and you will see people are doing something about it - hackers are getting banned. Posting in this forum will do not good. The only people who can help are either the devs of the game or the XBL PET team but I would not suggest posting on the ban forums.

I'm sure they're doing everything they can to fight the hackers on the game. As SatNiteEduardo said, look at the ban forums to see the result of the recent bans and that will tell you they're fighting hackers.

The only thing you can do is back out and file complaints on them using the report feature on Xbox LIVE. However, it's not any fun sitting there and reporting nearly every person on World at War when you should be playing the game. I would recommend playing Single player, Zombies or another game until they can get World at War cleaned up.

Another ignorant poster complaining without proper research.

we told him this on his other post but like you say too lazy to read any other posts.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Another ignorant poster complaining without proper research.

[/quote]Well apparently he expects the enforcement team to read this thread, then go ban every single modder and hacker playing Call of Duty, then come back and tell him it's done. Tonight. Not even proper research could cure this kids ignorance.

Anyway. I don't really have anything to do at the moment. So I'm gonna go cure world hunger. brb.

[quote user="Lunatic Ninja"]

Anyway. I don't really have anything to do at the moment. So I'm gonna go cure world hunger. brb.

[/quote]

You go, bro.

File complaint against all involved gamer tags. How to file a complaint http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908640?sd=xbox

Block communication and don't message them back because it unblocks them.

Avoid the player. Don't bother Xbox Support. They can't process complaints.

Set your privacy settings to “Friends Only”.

Move on and enjoy your games.

Concerning “hackers’, cheaters and modders in these games, why bother complaining to MS about it? They didn’t make those games, so they aren’t responsible for fixing them. You need to complain to Treyarch and Infinity Ward about them. Go to their website and complain about it to them and maybe they’ll take care of the problem.

[quote user="Juandogs"]

I am playing cod waw and every game I join its hacked by a xbox live user. Yet you guys are not doing anything. I can provide pic proof on the people doing it. Seems nothing is being done.

WHY NOT!

I will go to each forum and post until someone does something about it. I pay to play on xbox live and I am gettting the shaft cuz no one is doing anything about it. I don't want to hear you working on it or there is no one to do anything about it. I want people BANNED from xbox live. All it takes is a stroke from your keyboard to resolve the problem. WTF.

[/quote]

You sound alot like my boss at work.