XBOX live accidentaly deleted my points.

I recently reported in a hack, many points were added to my acount that I did NOT buy. You guys were a lot of help, and most of the chargers are gone from my bank statemnet. Only a few more left to work on. Thanks!

But before this hack I had used a microsoft points card. I had 800 remaining in change that I was saving.

Then the hack happned and you guys deleted those points too! I fully understand, I mentioned I had used a card to the indvidual on the phone, but forogt to say there were still points back.

I would love to have these points back! I hope this is the right section on the forum, I'm on the phone right now, but the wait is very long. Sounds like you all are busy. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

oh damn, I thought this was primarily a official support forum..just where anyone could post.

But, thank you! and yeah I still have the card, and they probably time stamp all point transactions. So I have some hope.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ah, I'm afraid most of the frequenters to forums aren't official Microsoft employees.  It would seem you have to go through the phone to explain, despite the crummy waiting.  Sorry to hear you had the trouble, though.  Hopefully they take your word for it, or you might have to dig up a reciept/ the old card if you can.

Best of luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.