Xbox Live (360) Downloading Buggy

So guys, you know when you go to download DLC and it sends you to active downloads after the "Download Details" page? Well, mine doesn't forward me to this page for some reason, not a clue why, it just doesn't do so anymore (ever since a bunch of useless updates MS have spammed across all their software & hardware, thanks a lot). 

I don't wish to sit watching a bar progress for near on 2 hours while a 3GB file downloads. I've emptied the update cache twice & re-installed all necessary updates. I've checked options don't effect it (which there is no option for this anyway) & in no way is there any other issue or anything. 

It used to re-direct to the Active Download screen & download in the background, but it doesn't do so no more (since late 2013). Either I need to empty the cache yet again & redownload this buggy *** update or MS need to patch it. Spoken to my girlfriend & she has no issues as such with this. Active background downloads/uploads is on, automatic updates are on (even though before now its been off for 6 years without issue). 

To anyone that replies, thanks for you're time.

Vehemently annoyed Mirco$haft customer.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Over 24 hours and not a reply, however I see there is a system update. I will see if the problem continues after yet another update & will report my findings here.

This is a bug issue that should be fixed regardless of my stand point & aggressiveness to the company that hosts this service. If not for my sake, for the others it likely effects whom can't load the xbox.com website due to having a slow & older generation computer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.