Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

So I created an Xbox Insider Hub account to have a look at the new minecraft beta. Anyways I joined the beta and my game updated to the beta. When I wanted to change back to the normal version of minecraft to play with my friends but when I got the minecraft screen it said i was still pending even though I had already played in the beta. I decided to close the account as i heard that if you close the account minecraft just reverts back from the the beta but when i did so minecraft stayed in the beta and i cant get back into my account. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
The issue is being looked into I believe it has been resolved

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

To leave the Beta Minecraft you need to go back into the Insider Hub. You then need to go on the Minecraft option and click the Unenroll option. You will then need to select Done. Wait about a minute and then you need to uninstall minecraft and reinstall the game. This will put you back to the original Minecraft. 

To see further information you can click on the link provided 

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you're still stuck in the beta, even after (pending) goes away, I think I might have a solution. I had a similar problem. Are there any other accounts on your PC? If so, you have to log on to every single one of them and uninstall Minecraft. After doing this, go back to your main account and reinstall it.

Note: It isn't supposed to be this difficult to uninstall the update, and they actually give a command for the Windows PowerShell that is supposed to uninstall the game for all users. I ran it multiple times with no errors, but it didn't actually uninstall the game on all user accounts.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

takes some time for it to change over i noticed when i went to and from the beta . 
Don't be afraid to take a big leap. You can't cross a chasm in two small steps.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I logged into the other account on my computer and there was no minecraft installed. when the insider app it says i joined but when i click it to go opt in it says i need to join so to me that means i shouldnt be getting beta but still am.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal minecraft version.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

did not work for me. When in insider app when I unenroll and click done there is no pending or anything but it still says manage I did exactly what you did and still not working. It is something on the computer as I logged into my laptop and was able to play normal Minecraft with no beta

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i was stuck until i rejoined. when i went into manage, then i unenrolled. you have to wait until the process is complete, it took about 2 min for me. i then uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft. everything was back to normal 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 2, 2022 Views 921 Applies to: