Xbox / Halo Reach problems

lately ive been having some problems with my halo reach disc, at least it seemed that it was halo reach at the time.Quite frequently, whilst playing halo reach my xbox has been freezing, unable to load a lot of content and quitting me out of the game saying "unable to read disc" I Found this strange as the disc had only slight 'wear and tear', to remedy the problem, I bought a preowned copy of the game which was in brilliant condition, almost completely new: This didnt make a difference. Thinking I had mistakenly bought a deffected disk I returned to the store and returned it,  to receive a un-opened, un-used copy of the disk for my trouble. I just tested this disc and I'm still experiencing the same problems. I'm starting to suspect there is something amiss with my xbox, but it hasn't behaved in this way for any of my other games. The problem is exclusively experienced whilst playing halo reach.

Has Anyone had this happen to them and/or know of a way that I can fix it, will I have to replace/repair my xbox?

Thanks for reading, F.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

What other games have you been able to play without issue?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try installing the game to your Hard Drive and see if that works.

Sorry this didn't help.

cab0218,

This thread is from May. It is against Ambassador best practices to "revive" an old thread. Please refrain from replying to old / abandoned threads. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.