Xbox Games

Are there any hiddn object games for the xbox?   Also what games are good for a grandmother to play with her granddaughter or solo games for both of us?  I'm new to the xbox & love playing computer games with her (she is almost 8) so am looking for some fun ones please.  Thank you!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Grand Theft Auto 5 has a lot of hidden objects.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Grand Theft Auto 5 has a lot of hidden objects.

[/quote]

Probably not the best game for a grandmother and an 8 year old though.

I guess it went over your head.

There are plenty of fun games, e.g Ducktales, Castle of Illusion, Doritos Crash Course 1& 2, Family Game Night with lots of virtual board games.

[/quote]

I am guessing she means a "where`s waldo" type hidden objects game for kids.

I tried to buy a game like that once,but couldn`t find one anywhere.

Doritos Crash Course is free to download in the Xbox game store

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]

I am guessing she means a "where`s waldo" type hidden objects game for kids.

I tried to buy a game like that once,but couldn`t find one anywhere.

[/quote]I still think it's way over your head.

Call of Duty: Black Ghosts 3

^

It's only the best game ever!

Hi chowlover..unfortunately i do not believe their are any actual seek and find style games on the XBOX but the PC has plenty of free ones...as for what to play with your little granddaughter on the XBOX i would def recommend any Lego games and i bet she would love Minecraft(very creative game for kids and adults alike). Their are quite a few Disney/Pixar movie to games as well like Cars,Mickey Mouse,Ice Age,Brave etc.

Chowlover-you have come to the wrong place .Forum users are rude here and unfortunately trying to mislead you by suggesting games that are extremely violent and adult rated.The Xbox  360 has very few games suitable for children.My suggestions are Minecraft, Disney Infinity, and Costume Quest.If you want a good selection of kids games you will need a Kinect or I suggest a WIIU console rather than a 360.The 360 games are bloody and geared towards college age males.