xbox game back up

Guys i just bought an xbox along with black ops and halo reach but i was wondering is there any ways u can backup your games in case oh their disk got damaged other than installing them on the hdd of the consol....for example can you register  your games so that u can download them again if u need, in case of the disk got damaged or u gona have to buy them again ? :(  please help me i will really appreciate it 

note: ima talking about original games not the copied ones ^^

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

yep go back to gamestop or wheever you purchased it and buy a no scratched garentee for 1 year and no there is no way to get backups

thats what games on demand is for you purchase them

will save you in the long run because you would have to call activision for cod or ms for reach replacement and they cost 20bucks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are worried about your discs, you can install the games onto your Xbox hard drive.

However you will still need the disc in the Xbox when playing the game. The benefit of this is that the disc only spins when you boot the game and when you exit the game, which saves wear and tear. It also makes the Xbox run cooler as the disc doesn't spin.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.