Xbox friends ? :/

Hey i want some friends on xbox that are not gonna come on to me just because im a girl... any genuine people out there hit me up :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="xXP1NKM3T4LXx"]

Hey i want some friends on xbox that are not gonna come on to me just because im a girl... any genuine people out there hit me up :)

[/quote]

Hi, we are a UK based  'mature' gaming site, we have a couple of girls in our membership, your more than welcome to check us out, (membership 21 +)

Console 3

only 19 :(

Hey Pinkmetal,

Soldiers of Christ has a growing and fun group, and we're motivated toward maturity and healthy interaction, and a relaxed atmosphere.  We're not entirely free from relationship stresses, (we have our ups and downs like most other largish clans) but we do emphasize politeness and respect between members, especially between guys and girls.

You're welcome to check out our website.  WWW.TEAMSOC.NET  We've got an xbox branch with maybe 80 members of various levels of involvement,  play Halo, CoD, Battlefield, Gears, Some racing games and several other titles.  We also have branches that play PC games too- We got our start in Halo for PC years ago, newer branches include TF2, Starcraft, Minecraft, Runescape, and Lord of the Rings Online.

If you visit our forums, you aren't required to register.  You can read as much as you like to find out more about us.  If you would liek more info, register and post an introduction so we can all say hello, and get to know you better.  

Cheers, and best of luck finding a good group of friends.  Hope we can be part of that.  

We are a mature 18+  plus clan. We are just starting our xbox side and would welcome any new member. Come by the site and check us out.

www.circleix.com

xGriGGles is GT. 21 YOA (Male).

Im always up for a few games of various things, so send me FR. Or check out www.gamedragoon.com/forums for some great people to meet and play with.

Anyway hope to hear from you soon

sk8zors

my GT is P0int M4n 101. have a silver membership right now so might not be able to play with u until i get  gold

no more friend requests please . thnxx guys

you could add me if you want, I actually don't have a single person on my friends list yet =/ ... gamertag - danny scoopz

Feel free to add me if ya wanna! I know how you feel haha.