Xbox Freezes Up

My Xbox Has Been Freezing up when playing this game or it says disc unreadable in the middle of a match or during campaign if a friend invites me and i join it takes forever because it freezes... when we go from the lobby into a match my screen stays black for a while and my friends are already in the match ...sometimes i even have to restart my system for it to work again anyone else having this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I do, It's so bugging. Everybody is waiting for me to connect because my screen just freezes. Sometimes it just times me out and says unable to connect. If you find a fix let me know.

I've cleared cache and installed the game to hdd but this has done nothing to help.

I can't get past the setup prompting without my Xbox freezing. Here's what happens...I insert disk, watch intro, push start, am prompted to set video preferences, do the gamma screen "barely visible...et.", then the horizontal settings, press A, then console locks up on the vertical setup screen...nothing...nada...kaput. So very, very, frustrating.

install it to the hard drive

Installing it won't help. I know it won't. My brother has the same issue and he had it installed the moment he got it.

It has only happend to me when i was trying to access Elite

As a follow up to my posting. After installing game to HD I tried again and became stuck on the vertical setup screen and finally, following several expletives, the system responded. What happened? Well...the vertical setup screen shows UP as well as DOWN arrows and heaven forbid you try to push up and down on your controller because nothing will happen. For some odd reason the developers decided to make the command controls for vertical to be left and right. You're not given permission (through "Button A" prompt) to advance unless you follow this counter-intuitive manuever. (Black Ops setup was up/down for vertical and left/right for horizontal.) Hope this helps someone else...hopefully, I'm not the only one that got stuck at that point. Happy hunting all!!!

its because you all have one of the rarer xbox consoles... the ones that can detect a sh!t game and refuse to play it.

i did, same issue

I decided to try again tonight and my system isn't freezing any more. Weird.

Same problem except for the "disc unreadable" popping up.

Super frustrating.