Xbox Freezes Up during Minecraft - Already Cleared Caches

When I started up minecraft xbox 360 edition server, nothing would be right. The clouds would be 2 - dimensional, I wouldn't be able to jump, the chunks weren't loaded at all and then a box would pop up and say that an error occured. I then exited to the main menu. I pressed ok and then another box would pop up asking if I should save the game or not. I hit cancel and then it froze right  away.  I kept trying this even pressing ok when asked to save and then it would still freeze. Called xbox support yesterdy and they had me clear the cache and download.  The problem still occurs and they suggested I post. Can someone please help with this problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Have you deleted the game, then cleared the cache and re-downloaded? Also when you have MC downloaded onto your hard drive, what is the symbol like on your storage? Go to settings > storage > Hard drive, find minecraft. If there is an '!' there, then it hasn't downloaded correctly.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

try unplugging all cables and removing the hard drive. after a couple minutes return the hard drive and all cables. try to reproduce the freeze problem. if that dosent work try this screen freeze solution. support.xbox.com/.../screen-freeze-solution  If this dosent work try and delete and redownload Minecraft

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.