XBOX FREEZES EVERYTIME I TRY TO PLAY BLACK OPS 2 WITH REVALATION MAP PACK

Everytime I try to play Black ops II It freezes my xbox. It didnt happen until I got the revalation map pack, now it freezes and makes me turn it off.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Delete the map pack and re-download it. Also Revalation? Lol!

That's the problem. You're trying to play "Revalation", not "Revolution". :p

Similar issue here.  Game freezes in the loading screen for Downhill.  This is BS.  It took several hours to download the map pack and now I have to delete it and redownload?  Aaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh!

^^Several hours to download? Ewwwww. I think I downloaded the mappack in 15 minutes.

^im jealous.  Between 7am and 8pm yesterday it only got to 85% and seemed to be stuck there, so I deleted it and started over.  Turned on background downloading at about 11 last night and woke up at 6 this morning.  Download was complete but the &$@%# game freezes now on Downhill.  This is infuriating.

I'm about to rage quit Xbox and murder this console with my real life Remington...

^^Yeah, Id be mad too.

[quote user="IxAMxSNIPERFROG"]

I'm about to rage quit Xbox and murder this console with my real life Remington...

[/quote]

Not an overreaction at all. To a video game...

Anyways delete DLC, clear system cache, redownload DLC/

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

^ apparently you've never had to wait 24 hours for a download to complete just to have it not work.  I promise you'd be planning malicious attacks on your console too.

[quote user="IxAMxSNIPERFROG"]

^ apparently you've never had to wait 24 hours for a download to complete just to have it not work.  I promise you'd be planning malicious attacks on your console too.

[/quote]

aint that the truth. When the dlc for waw first came out i would start the download and then go do something else for a couple of hours.

That was before i had fios.