Xbox Fourms Clan? (XBF)

Would anyone think it would be cool of there was a XBF clan for fourms members etc?? Yes or no..just asking.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Theres already an elite group from back when MW3 came out. I remember being in the Top 3 for a long time competing with 2 other members. Then I realized that game sucked and I should really get a job.

[/quote]

I remember that group. I believe I was somewhere near the bottom of the leaderboards. No matter how hard I tried I could never get that last place spot though.

I don't know about an xbox forum clan, but I am filling more spaces in mine with some of the main people on here,

You can make out footsteps with awareness equipped if you are really listening for them.  They aren't nearly as distinct as the last two games but you can still tell the direction they are coming if you focus.

...I rather stay in my one-man clan, thanks.

It's a F.P.S buddy, you want to concentrate on firing your gun instead of listening for footsteps. Or play hijacked and hear somebody spawn 3 feet behind your back shooting their gun :p

I was thinking of us making a XBF clan myself as I actually played on sunday for around 3 hours. I was.amazed! She kept the children on the wii as I dbl xp my a$$ off. Ih yeah I figured how to use my tb headset via the rca audio connection ehile hdmi is used. Cant wait to hear footsteps again, I hope in blops 2. Did they fix this or atleast enhanced footsteps a bit because I did NOT hear them on release of the game via my tb x31. I might pick up the new  TB 500 OR 400. Which one people?

[quote user="xDefySpace"]You're 14 Dashboard? *looks on friends list* ooh there you are! *deletes*[/quote]

Nooo! :facepalm: Haha!

*walks in & raises hand*

They must of done away with the groups feature on Elite or something but it was OXBF and was made by Scratch .

Theres already an elite group from back when MW3 came out. I remember being in the Top 3 for a long time competing with 2 other members. Then I realized that game sucked and I should really get a job.