Xbox Fitness Free and Multiple Workouts

Two questions here that are confusing:

1.  Supposedly, we get 'something' free with our Xbox Live Gold subscription.  But when my wife tries to do Tracy Anderson - Transform I, it gives two options:  One is a "Free Workout" and one is "$29.99".  

Are these different?  What is the difference?  If we get it for free, than what is the $29.99 workout?

2.  Secondly, in "Tracy Anderson - Transform I", it says that it is comprised of "4 Workouts".  How do you choose?  Where are these "4 Workouts"?  Each time my wife clicks to start a new workout, it is the same one.

Many of the fitness trainers have more than one workout - but I don't see any documentation what any of these means and how to access.

Please advise!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Microsoft?

asdf

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This confused me at first too.  Basically what you're getting for free with these workout programs is one free workout.  So like with those Tracy Anderson ones, you get the first workout for free.  To get the rest of the workouts/weeks, you have to buy the program/series.  I'm using generic terms here because the different programs (Julien, Tracy, whatever) call it differently whether it's "Workout 1" or "Week 1" out of how many workouts/weeks.  Basically the Gold freebie with these programs is giving you a "Try before you buy".  If you like the trainer and the workout, then you can buy the whole program.

I was hoping they would cheaper.  There are a lot of programs available and getting a few of them will add up quick.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.