Xbox error

When I try to open the Xbox, this without leaving the green window shows me the following message "Can not start your session at this time. Please try again later. (0x406)" and hence does not come out.

Can you help me please,. Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I'm tired, every time I access the Windows 10 version minecraft, an error occurs, and this error says that I did not buy minecraft, I bought it and for a long time, and whenever I start a new game, happens this problem, even when microsoft ? Because whenever there has to be these extremes mistakes, I wonder how do I resolve this issue and play my normal game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hiya, i did what someone said about typing services, scrolling to the 3 windows xbox  at the bottom. changing them to start and automatic. I still had a problem. One page comes up and when you close it, the page underneath comes up with error still.

Then i noticed that the window it comes up with when you click on xbox app had writing on it at the bottom. I tried to move window up to see but couldnt. I had to set taskbar to auto-hide. Then i could see the words "Let's Play".

I clicked on that and,

ALL FIXED NOW!!! :) Phew.....

Sorry this didn't help.

does anyone else have a solution, I tried the above but it did not work. My game box closes as fast as it opens and  the XBOX window gives the same error message:  "Can not start your session at this time. Please try again later. (0x406). I have been trying to play for a couple days now. I can see the messages advising my updates have been completed but it gives the same error message when I click on it.

Help please??

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Joy, Can you tell us what version of the app your using? Are you also experiencing this issue with Xbox App (Beta)? If you happen to experience this with the beta version, go ahead and report this issue using the "report a problem". This will provide helpful data for the developers to investigate. In the mean time  I will go ahead and report this to the developers.

You can DL the beta app here: www.microsoft.com/.../9NBLGGH1J27H or go to the Store app, search for “Xbox beta” and it will show up as a search result.

Thanks,

Best

Sorry this didn't help.