Xbox Error Noone has helped me

Ive called the hotline multiple times........and i have been juggled between hardware,market place,and about 2 other Reps.....my xbox freezes while trying to download anything from the market place......the status code is doooo185 i think....also it gives me that error after it freezes for a moment then after that i try to do anything else it gives me the error that i need an update then my xbox shuts down and shows 4 red lights not blinking....i reset and it works fine as long as i dont try downloading anything.....dead space 2 works fine......call of duty works fine ....i just dont know i cant even redownload anything from previous buys.....can anyone please help me.....none from 18004myxbox can help me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Try clearing your cache and go through your downloaded items on your xbox to see if anything is corrupted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

been there done that......reformated my harddrive twice....etc

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't see any phone calls on your account. Also, can you please confirm that error code. 8-digit error codes on the console should not have any letters in them.

Sorry this didn't help.

i dident call on this account the account i called from was xxxsokzrampagexxx......i was juggled everytime i called.......i dont understand why my xbox is giving me this issue and it is a d0000185 or it was d00000185 either way none can find out what this is........it happens when i try to download from the market place....and please try to resolve this i dont wanna be juggled on here as well....also the phone service was very dissapointing

Sorry this didn't help.

That other GT you posted is an invalid name, as it has more than 15 characters. Please only provide me with accurate information so I might be able to help you. Also, are you guessing at the error code, or are you reproducing the error currently?

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry my internet was down due to weather....my main account is xxsokzrampagexx.......i was indeed juggled between say 4-5 people over the hotline....the error is IS d0000185....i also have no system data on my hardrive for some reason....no update nothing like that when i reformat....i just want to know if it is my harddrive or not.

Sorry this didn't help.

We can try having you manually update your console. Open up the Memory options and from the Device list press Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X. When the console restarts it should start the update again automatically if you're connected to LIVE. Does this help at all?

Sorry this didn't help.