xbox dosent care about the customer

ive paid for a year of service of xbox live and it was canceled with 3 monthes left on my service. i called customer service and explained my situatuin and one of the people i talked to, randy,was extremely rude and made me fell like he didnt care at all, said all i can do is purches a new membership. well why would i buy another subscription when you could just cancel it halfway through again. how can you guys take something away from me when it was paid in full. they said it was over a 4 dollar points purches that for some reason my card didnt go through but i still used the points. i wasnt aware of this or i would have paid it. over the years ive spent hundreds of dollars on xbox live, and now they cancelled me over 4 dollars! so over four dollars they *** me out of three months over gold membership i have already paid in full for.i understand you must have millions of customers so my buisness means nothing to you. but you would think you would want to treat your customers better than this. im not a gamer so i use it mainly for netflix and hulu, but i can get all this on my other consoles. if you continue to treat costomers this way it will effect your buisness.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

They need to fix their purchasing system, and make sure that things are actually paid for before giving the goods/services. It's a bit like you leaving a store with a new game you bought, thinking you had paid for it with no problems. The shop coming to your house a few weeks later and taking your console away because actually you hadn't paid for the game.

You shouldn't have been able to use the points if your card didn't go through.

I would advise you to try contacting support again, maybe in writing instead of on the phone.  You can send an email through xbox.com here, you can also complain about the service you received: help.xbox.com/.../msn_support_home&wf=OSS&trl=OSS%7eProductList&locale=en-us&c=oss_helpxbox&ln=en-us&productKey=xbox360live&sub=free

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Editing doesn't seem to work for me anymore. OK, so the link doesn't work, click on customer support at the top left of this page, then on the bottom of that page click on contact us, then you can select to send an email.

Sorry this didn't help.

you should answer am an rude way if he did

Sorry this didn't help.

when i got a new xbox at christmas it didnt work so i phoned them and we was on the phone for 1hr 30mis and they found out the problem and they said they will give the money back for the phone call so it depends on who u talk to.

Sorry this didn't help.

Never heard of something like this happening.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there! Sorry to hear about all the confusion surrounding your issue. I wanted to let you know that I'm checking into this and will get back to you here with and updates or questions. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry this didn't help.