xbox dose not read that im playing a new game

when i put a new game into the xbox it dose not come up on my recantly played on my gamer tag and it dose not come up on my achievement. im not botherd about it but i would like to know why this is happening

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't what is up with that, but it seems to me you are a Gamerscore cheater!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, one look at your game played history shows us that you have used unapproved methods to alter your gamer score. You have earned online only achievements while offline. Perhaps if you didn't cheat/mod you wouldn't be having this issue right now.

You might as well have a look at Gamerscore Corrections.

The only way, once the XBL PET reset your gamer score, to earn achievements on games played prior to the reset would be to create a new account and start over. This time adhering to the two digital contracts that you agree to when you complete the account creation process. Otherwise if you do it again and are caught it would mean the account and everything attached to it would be forfeit and nothing would be refundable.

Until you get reset what you could try is to delete your profile (profile only), clear cache and then restart the console. Now recover your account and see if it fixes your issue. If not, call support, tell them you modded your gamer score (as that may be the cause of your issue) and see what they recommend you do.

Honestly if you want my opinion you should just start over following the advice above.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.