Xbox doesnt care!

COD4 is destroyed and Xbox could care less! I WILL NOT buy any COD game and my xbox live will not be renewed untill they fix COD4!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry to say but Microsoft can't fix Call of Duty 4. It's not their job, blame the developers. Just face it, the game is dead. Move on, im sure one day they'll make a similar game, but for now, dont blame Microsoft for CoD4 being "destroyed"

-

If you want you can try Gotham City Imposters on the XBLA marketplace. I've heard it is very similar to CoD4.

they will not fix cod4 four years too late.

funny how mw3 is riddled with hacks now and black ops isnt..and that game is over a year old..what does that tell you about infinity ward

Well, WaW has been completely overridden with modders/hacks, so I wouldn't necessarily cast too many stones at IW.

funny how the OP made this thread last year claiming to never buy another cod game yet his latest played games as of todays date are MW2 and 3 and his elite pic is there too??????

these people are doing exactly what the developers want you to do,get fed up of complaining and buy the next one.

yeah i suppose as soon as black ops 2 comes out..black ops 1 will be ignored..just like waw..amazing how they can fix mw3 in a week but wont even touch their other games..even mw2..money money money..greedy twats they make me sick.

[quote user="diabolical951"]

COD4 is destroyed and Xbox could care less! I WILL NOT buy any COD game and my xbox live will not be renewed untill they fix COD4!

[/quote]

If Xbox *aka Microsoft* didn't care they wouldn't be punishing all the exploiters. Point the fingers at the developers for rampaging cheating.

foom 90% of bans are because of stupid avatars and profile content crap..waste of time

90% of the bans that people are actually questioning are for avatars and profile content.  I'd like to think that the morons that are getting bans for modding know why they got nailed and aren't retarded enough to play dumb.

/wishful thinking

The only thing I want from them is to reset my account just so I can play multiplayer again.