Xbox doesnt care!

Call of duty 4 is the best game from IW and now it's infested by hackers. The hackers suck but they are not the problem, Xbox has the abilty to fix this and choose not to. As for me im not buying any COD games and will not renew my xbox live as COD4 is the only game I play on live. Thanks for nothing Xbox!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yea buddy I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!1 Frack the Hack,hang um all......

This is the best way of getting a response. Unfortunately we cannot get enough people to follow suit. I bet if no one bought Black Ops II and we told them this was the reason they would fix it immediately.

Unfortunately I can't see people not buying Black Ops hopefully tho, a patch is brought out or at least Activion learns there lesson and prevents this on the newer cods.

I guess the only thing we can do is continue to report hackers

beyond a joke its now in the past to me.

I just bought this Game afew months ago (because the price was reasonable) and then to find out that after hours of playing and Challenges Unlocked.. I get deranked!! This happened right after XBL Servers went down so I called Xbox Support and they told me to call Activision and see why I got deranked..  So tomorrow I'll prob get a response along the lines of "Well, We'll check that out for you..  Nope we can't see nothing wrong with your Gamertag, Have you Contacted Xbox about this issue?" lol It's quite funny sometimes.

Demand for a refund of xbox live. This is the reason why i don't purchase call of duty games anymore.  

lol I'm not gonna do that. What I'll probably end up doing is giving the Game to someone else and not do any business with the Developer and/or Publisher in the future.

The call of duty franchise is the same year after year. I have cod 4 but i barely play it due to all the mods and de-ranking bs.Terrible xbox support and both developers fail to fix these flaws. If we customers happen to play in a modded lobby on accident, we have a higher rate of being banned,deranked for something that should of been fixed.

i feel the same bro - exact same happen to me its also my fav game and only online game i play xbox dont give a toss and i argue so much and they will not help me - they blame the victims instead of catching and dealing with the hacker - what a complete joke xbox is