xbox destroying bf3 disk

so  my bf3 disk has been living in my 360 for over a year an i took it out to play some of the halo4 and i can see crack lines spreading
out of the center of the disk and im starting to have the game crash at start up or the 360 says unrecognized disk. has anyone else have this problem with BF3 or any other xbox games??

or are they starting to use low quality materials for making the disks and planing on making people buy new game and/or Xbox after the disk brake apart in the 360

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you can see the "Large" crack on the bottom but there are many more smaller hair line cracks that the camera was unable to focus to get

skydrive.live.com/redir

Mate, she's goooooooooooooooone. Things do wear and tear, some more than others. Sounds like you've been giving it a hiding too.

You can pick the game up cheap these days which i think is what you're gonna have to do if you want to keep on playing it. You probably already know this but I'll tell you anyway - FULL install on the HD (if you got the room) reduces the use of the disc and so the wear and tear.

yep i did the full install

but i think the problem is that the system still keeps the disk spinning even when not reading it when im playing and the slims do run HOT " i pulled my halo4 disc out and it smelt and felt hot.

im not about to go to game stop. and get ripped off and rip off the games studios and help up the price of games even more. so when it goes ill just get the PC ver.

warranty replacement only costs $19.99 an no delivery charge just a flat rate of $19.99, that's how much they charged me (no tax )  an only took 5 days snail mail all the way from TEXAS!  but you have to mail them a money order they don't take credit cards.

just got off the phone with EA warranty department with them telling me they wont replace it because the cracking was done by the heat from the 360 it self so now im off to call xbox support again.....

if your xbox is over heating like that to damage discs then, clean your xbox get that dust out, or give it more space to keep cooler.

[quote user="kfENVY"]

just got off the phone with EA warranty department with them telling me they wont replace it because the cracking was done by the heat from the 360 it self so now im off to call xbox support again.....

[/quote]You dont need to ask them anything just look for the warrenty replacement adress an make the money order to the title or name on that adress, mail it off an wait..

Requested Information:

•Explanation of your situation

•First and Last Name

•Return Address

•E-mail Address

•Phone Number

•PACKAGESLIP.pdf, attached above

Replacement Costs:

•PC-CD products: $13.00 USD

•Sony PlayStation 2, Sony PLAYSTATION 3, Microsoft Xbox, or Microsoft Xbox 360 products: $20.00 USD

•Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, or Sony PlayStation Portable products: $15.00 USD

•Sony PlayStation products: $15.00 USD

•Nintendo Game Boy, Nintendo Game Boy Color, or Nintendo Game Boy Advance products: $15.00 USD

•Jewel Case Classics products: $7.50 USD

Mailing Address:

EA Warranty US / Canada

7700 W Parmer Lane

Bldg C, Suite 200

Austin, TX 78729

Same thing happened to my halo reach disc awhile ago. although my disc had gotten pretty beat up to get the crack. I put take over the crack and cleaned the hell out of the disc with car wax and the disc played for anther 3-4 months or so. Not saying it will work for you. But its usually a free try if you have tape lol

My CODW@W disc did the tiny cracks in the center clear area.  Got stuck buying a second game to play the new dlc back then.  Think the second disc started to do it as well.  Maybe Activision uses cheap discs?