xbox d0000034 error

Hey,

So this the problem.....

We have two xbox 360s in the apartment, when my gf comes to visit, i usually take my hard drive and put it on my roommates console, because his is connected to a much larger better tv, so she can play Fable 3. She has a profile on my hard drive, but not an xbox live account. In the past this was effortless and worked perfectly. I could even use my roommates hard drive on my console and download my profile to play black ops, life is good.

But this issue is annoying, every time I try to access her account to play fable from my hard drive on his console, I get a message that says i can't access the account because I need to "have the downloadable content available" when I choose to download it gives me the d0000034 error. I assumed it wouldn't let me download anything anyway because she doesn't have a live account

I wind up just taking my console out to his tv and vice versa, so there is a fix

But this used to work fine, and I can access all of my games, when using his console, but not hers, does anyone know why this is happening?

Like I said i have the work around, but i just want to know what changed and if this can be remedied

Thanks

It's been labeled the "DLC bug". It's a known issue as far as I understand, and has been going on for some time with certain titles such as Fall Out: New Vegas, and I've been having the same issue with Fable III myself. I feel for you man, but as of right now you're SoL.

*Edit: I just noticed the age of the post. Sorry to drag up old stuff, but hey 5 months and no fix? Lame if you ask me.

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 30, 2024 Views 1,620 Applies to: