Xbox Crashes.

I bought the new map pack Revolution, downloaded it as normal. Everything is fine except when Mirage loads up it crashes my Xbox completely. I have downloaded the map pack again and it still does it. Any help is more than welcome. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Usually when I hear of this problem,

it is due to the game disc having a scratch on it,

in a particular spot.

I had to get 2 copies of the first Black Ops,

same with MW,all because of 1 little scratch,

it wouldn't allow me to play a certain map.

But as soon as I got a new disk,it worked perfectly fine.

I have a friend who can't play Overflow,

it just freezes every time on that Map,

so I switched disks with him to see if that would change it or not,

and sure enough,it's just all because of a dumb scratch lol

Have you downloaded the disk to your HDD?

Mine does the same thing on Downhill.  I'm waiting for another copy from Gamefly before I figure out if it's the disc or not.

Try what Renegon said first or maybe rent the game from Blockbuster or whereever, then download it and your scratched disc should work fine.

I've reloaded the DLC (and cleared the system cache 3 times now).  Tried playing it on 2 different consoles.  Put a brand spanking new disc in it last night.  It's still freezing when loading Downhill.  The problem is on Treyarch's end.  

If it was on TAs end, wouldnt everyone have trouble downloading that map? Just saying.

Not necessarily.  Not everyone runs into the same glitch.  Plenty of times with games some people experience problems that other people don't.  For instance - I can't get theater videos to load to my Elite page.  Others can.  Treyarch has already said it's a known problem and they're working on it.  

Guess so. Im glad my DLC is working fine, good luck.