Xbox Console/Website - Unable to purchase MS points

Stayed up all night exicted as hell for BF3 Premium. I try to download it, but first i needed points, so i tried the 5000 one and it did not work. Telling me my card was useless pretty much. The card is 100% fine, all the info is correct, no problems from the banks end. One attempt on the website actually let me purchase 2000 ms points, before continuing to show me the same, Your insrtument is valid please try again, or add a new payment option. NOOOOO. it is not my card. it is from YOUR end MICROSOFT, Xbox Whoever the *** will give a crap about their PAYING and LOYAL customers who are FRUSTRATED and would just like a solution so that they can play Game Add-ons.

I don't want any responses, that are questions, or repeat anything that i just wrote.

Please supply me with an answer or a logical reason as to why, I can't buy MS points.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

go to www.billing.microsoft.com and update your info again. delete your current card and re-add it again. please also delete any additional acard you may have listed that you dont primarly use.

Also over this weekend we have had some marketplace issues with purchasing content so i suggest trying to purchase it Monday 08-13-12 again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Here is a link you can use to troubleshoot purchasing problems

support.xbox.com/.../purchase-xbox-live-content

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings FairysWearBoots, I'm sorry for the frustration you've had. This is an issue that you would need to contact phone support for as they'll be able to take a closer look into your account to find the root of the issue. You can schedule a call (support.xbox.com/contact-us) online so you don't have to wait on hold even! :)

Sorry this didn't help.