Xbox App - Server Connectivity Blocked - All Solutions Tried

Hello all,

I've been trying all day to get the Xbox App and the games I paid for to work online, like they did for the past 18 months.

So far I have tried all the Teredo, Firewall, Router & Services fixes you can find on Google, Reddit etc, all to no avail.

Xbox Support said it appears to be an emerging fault, however I see no mention of it here or on the status page.

What can I do in this situation?

Thanks to anyone with advice that isn't "reset IP helper lol".

Discussion Info

Last updated January 20, 2020 Views 1,485 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey!

Same here...played State of Decay 2 Multiplayer with my friends...after few hours the latency was so high ( for all of us ) we all got kicked off the game..since then the Server connection is blocked...the rest works fine!

Tried all the fixes too...nothing worked -.- .

I experience the same problem,  NAT is open but server connectivity is blocked. I'm pretty tech savvy and I'm bewildered. I'm guessing the issue is on their end but haven't even openly discussed the arising situation with the public or community. 

Yeah I was looking forward to playing State of Decay 2 with friends this weekend, pre-ordered the Ultimate edition to get it early, took time off from work and got to play co-op for a few hours on Friday night, then Saturday boom Server Blocked and I spent at least four hours trying all the recommended solutions on the support page to end up where I started, a heads up about any issues would have been appreciated, I could have saved myself some time if they would just be up front with us. Ah well, hopefully it's fixed soon.

Altra

I'm having this issue as well, and so is my friend. We both bought the Ultimate Edition of State of Decay 2, to play it together, and as it stands-I'm almost done with my first playthrough and we've played together for about...15 minutes. Total ****. They need to fix this.

Hi,

my and me are experiencing the same problem. 1 day it worked fine, next day the connection is blocked and the latency is above 160ms .

Teredo state is fine:

please Help!

Im with all you guys. although this probably has nothing to do with State Of Decay itself. because even if i check my xbox network settings from the windows settings it gives me the same issue. Nat open but "server Blocked". i had an idea today though, but it might not be the same as everyone here. a couple years ago i started using a static ip on my xbox so i could port forward to get a open NAT. im just wondering if its the same issue on the PC side and because you cant port forward the same ports on 2 devices? maybe not. it says Open nat so. but ive tried everything else lol

Any official persons here? Nothing worked. Can't play SoD2 with my friend because we can't connect to each other. "Server connection is blocked" said an XBOX app. Why I spent my money for Ult, edition to have no chances to play coop?????

Same problem here - high ping and serverconnection blocked.
Since saturday serverconnection is blocked. Nothing changed on firewall etc. 

Same here for State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition preorder. NAT Type is Open for me but Server Connectivity is Blocked. High latency and around 2% packet loss.

Anyone from microsoft can give us any infomation on this? Is this a problem on our end or is it something wrong on Microsoft end with State of Decat 2?

Same here for State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition preorder. NAT Type is Open for me but Server Connectivity is Blocked. High latency and around 2% packet loss.

Anyone from microsoft can give us any infomation on this? Is this a problem on our end or is it something wrong on Microsoft end with State of Decat 2?

its not state of decay. its the app/xbox live. you can check your xbox connectivity right from windows settings and you still get the same results.