Xbox Achievement Question

Is it possible to that Xbox Group could give me Achievements from a game that is no longer active or running? example: 1 vs 100. Would I be possible to e-mail them and request them to give me the achievements?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why didn't you unlock them yourself. They were very simple.

Short answer: No.

Pretty much as stated above, sorry but no. Some Achievements are also on a time limit or more accurately a date limit. Once a Server for any Game has been shut no, no Online Achievements are possible.

Longer answer: No

The only game where the developers have went out to give achievements were DICE. They went and gave "I am Bad Company" from the original Bad Company to players who had earned it and had not unlocked it. The same won't work with 1 vs 100 or the other games though, sadly.

What a tard(south park kind vices). You can't get a achievement free. Unless the developer give it due it a glitch that pervented it from unlocking. And it glitch that it will unlocked you. Even you do not earned it as stated. Why you go play L4D1 and HALO reach. There is glitch achievements on ther. You can get 20 car pile up by doing nothing. And you can set the secend map pak achievement in  HALO REACH by just playing custom game. But you must play a surtion version of that gametype. Becoues that how I got them.

[View:http://www.poormojo.org/pmjadaily/archives/Blank-Facepalm.gif]

I Don't know if You're faceplaming at the OP, or at Dakrk calling some one a tard?

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

What a tard(south park kind vices). You can't get a achievement free. Unless the developer give it due it a glitch that pervented it from unlocking. And it glitch that it will unlocked you. Even you do not earned it as stated. Why you go play L4D1 and HALO reach. There is glitch achievements on ther. You can get 20 car pile up by doing nothing. And you can set the secend map pak achievement in  HALO REACH by just playing custom game. But you must play a surtion version of that gametype. Becoues that how I got them.

[/quote]Any chance you could answer the question asked by the OP? And in English would be nice if you could possibly oblige, thank you.

@Out of thifive world..any regular forum poster knows Dark Player has a disability, so you can keep the remarks.  And any chance you could answer the question asked by the OP?  Thank you. 

Achievements need to be earned, not given away.