Xbox 720 (Loop) Due out sooner then we thought..

So apparently the new 360 console codenamed "Loop" is due out holiday of...next year lol but I wont believe it until I see it unveiled at E3 2012.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/11/09/report-xbox-720-releasing-holiday-2012

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wasn't Kinect supposed to extend the 360' lifespan by 5 years? Oh well, about time for an upgrade I guess.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Wasn't Kinect supposed to extend the 360' lifespan by 5 years? Oh well, about time for an upgrade I guess.

[/quote]Lol I knew microsoft would'nt follow close to what they say, they see $ signs and figure, what the heck lets make more money off of a new console with a kinect built into this system even though we just released it last year.

I'm not digging it.  I was hoping until 2013 at least.    Maybe MS just want to get theirs out before the next Playstation.  It served them well doing so for the 360.

Cheaper sounds nice though.  Jusdt hope it doesn't have the same failure rate as when the 360 was released.

All I ask is that I can keep playing the games I have now on the next Xbox. That's all!

[quote user="DigitalAssassin"]

All I ask is that I can keep playing the games I have now on the next Xbox. That's all!

[/quote]Amen!

I'll believe it when Microsoft announces it.

I'm not sure I will buy another console. I'm not 100% sure yet though.

Microsoft will need a solid line up of exclusives if they want me to purchase their next console. Otherwise, PS4 here I come.

Windows 9????

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Oh well at least the next windows will be compatible with Kinect as well..