xbox 360 streamer app

hello, 

i recently downloaded the xbox 360 streamer app (by 24/7 apps) for my iPhone. It's all working fine, except it doesn't play the album tracks in order. (in lieu of a rant about the importance of the album as its own work of art - abbey road, dark side of the moon.) the tracks are listed alphabetically in the "music from my ipod" window, no matter if i view them by artist or album. the most frustrating part is that even if i spend the time putting all of the tracks in the correct order, when i start the player it completely ignores this and shuffles them, wether or not "shuffle" is on. i realize i could load the music onto the xbox and i wouldn't have to worry about this, but i love the convenience of being able to stream from a large music library. please let me know if there is a way to fix this problem on the xbox, or if there is another app i can download that does not have this problem.

any tips or advice are appreciated

thanks!

marisa 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi there!

-

First off, I dig your taste in music. : )

-

Second, have you tried using the Xbox SmartGlass app? That shouldn't give you the shuffling problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.